Samsung 55-inch HD 1.7mm stitching LCD splicing screen:
1. The LCD splicing screen uses screen anti-glare technology, with a unique light-absorbing coating that absorbs natural light and displays perfectly;
2. Super soft eye protection technology, adjust different display modes to adapt to ambient light; zero radiation system: strict EMC standard design, completely harmless to human body;
3. Intelligent temperature control cooling system, with independent patents;
4. Five-point space fixing technology, inspired by the spacecraft window fixing technology;
5. Super color saturation: The color calibration technology developed by Bokang can make RC reach 72% high color saturation. Through this technology, color calibration can be performed on still and dynamic images to ensure the accuracy and stability of the image output;
6. Adopt LED backlight to completely solve the technical difficulties of traditional CCFL backlight, such as black edges and uneven backlight, fully reflecting the perfect visual effect.
7. The use of high-quality Samsung LCD screen, compared with ordinary monitors, the color is better, the picture is more delicate and the color reproduction is accurate;
8. Automatically detect and recognize various standard signals, and support up to uncompressed real-time UXGA (1920×1080) and HD 1080P and other format signals. Automatically identify all signals and adjust and transform the window size, display position, image ratio and other aspects of each signal according to user requirements;
9, 8ms ultra-fast response time;
10. Support wireless push, the picture can be pushed to the spliced display screen through mobile devices such as mobile phones and IPAD.
Features of splicing screen:
A. Professional-grade LCD panels and components meet long-term uninterrupted use
B. Unique IPS original DID LCD splicing display
C. Rich input and output interfaces, can be connected to computers and various video equipment
D. The new "Super Wide Viewing Angle Extension Technology" (S-PVA&S-IPS), 178-degree viewing angle, can be viewed in all directions
E. With 3D comb filter and 3D dynamic noise reduction technology. And with frame compensation function, highly restore the real picture
F. Adopting IPS unique DID screen, it can be placed horizontally or vertically
G, more "automatic constant temperature" function, can automatically detect the level of the internal temperature, thereby starting the fan to reduce the internal temperature
H. Super long life (60,000 hours), stable operation, no burns and damages, low maintenance cost
Video surveillance, telecommunications, public utilities, process processing, traffic control, security monitoring, as well as national defense, stage entertainment, television studios, stocks and securities, large-scale exhibitions, shopping malls, banks, office halls, company welcoming screens, specialty stores, dispatch command, etc .
Easy control and open protocol
Our company independently develops software, which is controlled by RS232 serial port. The software adopts full Chinese and graphical interface design. It can easily perform various types of control and parameter adjustment on the splicing screen through simple mouse and keyboard operations; the software has the country Computer software copyright certificate; and our company can provide RS232 serial port control protocol for free, which is convenient for users to flexibly adopt third-party control systems to build large-screen splicing walls or other display applications.
High temperature resistance and good dustproof performance
Adopt high temperature resistance and dustproof design, with high temperature resistance and dustproof performance, more suitable for splicing display in harsh environment. And the splicing screen can choose the design of industrial cooling fan, reduce the temperature of the whole machine, improve the reliability of the whole machine, and support 7x24 hours of continuous work.
Quality assurance, ultra-long warranty
The splicing screen adopts high-speed embedded structure products. Due to the high degree of integration, it requires higher quality assurance. The company provides a 12-month warranty period for free maintenance services after project acceptance, free technical support services and free software upgrade services , Product failure free warranty, users can use it more assured.
1. Splicing screen installation requirements
1) The installation ground should be level and strong, with strong bearing capacity and no deformation.
2. Operation console (room) decoration and equipment location requirements
1) The position of the operation control computer should be directly opposite to the splicing screen, requiring the operator to easily and intuitively see the operation of the splicing screen. If there is a specially partitioned operation control room, there should be transparent glass between the operation control room and the large screen display room to facilitate the operator's viewing.
2) The control computer should be located in the opposite direction of the splicing screen as far as possible, and have a suitable distance from the splicing screen, so as to facilitate debugging, color adjustment and other operations.
3) The placement of the image controller should be located next to or behind the screen wall, and should be as close as possible to the interface of the splicing screen to reduce the distance of the signal line.
3. Light requirements
1). It is recommended to use built-in downlights for lighting. The light should not be directed at the direction of the screen. Keep it 3 meters away from the screen to avoid affecting the projection effect.
2) If the windows in the control room are large, direct sunlight should be avoided, and curtains should be used for shading. The curtains should be dark.
4. Requirements for wiring and trunking
1). The weak current cable (HDMI cable, video, network, serial port, etc.) should be separated from the strong current cable to avoid signal interference. If a cable trough is used, it cannot share a cable trough, and the cables should be routed separately.
2) If it is a fixed floor such as floor tiles or composite wood floors, it is required to have a cable trough between the signal source (computer VGA signal and video signal) and the control computer to the graphics controller (or projector interface). The shorter the line distance, the better.
3) If it is an anti-static floor, holes should be opened at the exit of the cable, leaving a cable outlet.
5. Air conditioning requirements
1). There should be good temperature control and heat dissipation measures in the maintenance behind the splicing screen. If it is a central air conditioner, there should be air conditioner inlet and outlet, if there is no central air conditioner, a special air conditioner should be added, and the power of the air conditioner depends on the size of the large screen.
6. Power supply
Considering that the system may encounter special circumstances that may cause current impact after power failure and then power on, the splicing unit itself has a power protection design to ensure the normal and safe operation of the device.
1). The power supply of the system is AC 220V ±5%; three-eye socket with protective ground wire is used; the number of sockets is related to the number of splicing screens.
2). The splicing system, image controller and control PC require in-phase power supply.
3) The power supply voltage should be stable and reliable, especially to prevent the power from being applied immediately after power failure. Therefore, in principle, the power supply of the splicing system must be powered by the corresponding power UPS.
4) The system equipment must have a good grounding, and the grounding resistance <2Ω, to ensure that the equipment is not damaged when encountering special conditions such as lightning strikes.
7. System environment
1) The back of the splicing system is the maintenance point, and the width of the maintenance channel is generally not less than 0.8 meters
2). Large-screen rooms require good temperature and humidity control. The working environment temperature is 23℃±5℃, and the relative humidity is 20%-80%. If there is an air conditioner behind the splicing, the service life of the screen is better guaranteed.
3) The splicing screen room should be kept clean and dustproof.
4) The fire sprinkler should be as far away as possible from the splicing wall, and spray fire extinguishing agent should be used.